Tickets are available for pickup and purchase at Lakeland Cinema Hwy 51 Woodruff WI 54568, (715) 356-3404.
You may also purchase Festival passes and tickets online below. After purchasing tickets online you can pick-up your tickets at Lakeland Cinema, or at the event you purchased the tickets for. Please bring your PayPal confirmation with you when you pick-up your tickets.
To make first-call reservations for VIP passes, event and screening tickets please contact info@CampfireFilmFestival.com
VIP /All-Access 5 day pass - $100
- This Pass allows the person named on it, access to all scheduled events during the Campfire Film Festival.
- Opening Night Gala
- Festival Camp Swag Bag
- All Access Screening
- VIP theater seating
- Complimentary access to all festival workshops
- VIP pass holders will have priority access to all private mixers, where you have the chance to mingle with our VIP guests.
- Exclusive discounts at participating film festival locations throughout the Northwoods!
- Closing Awards - Lakeside Campfire Breakfast
- The Campfire Film Festival staff grants press credentials to a limited number of journalists
- Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Admission - $6
- Single Screening - $6
Movie Goer Passes - $20
- 5 Screening Admissions - $20
Festival Event Tickets
Opening Night Gala - $55/person
- Wednesday, September 5th, 2012
- Location: Lake of the Torches Convention Center
- Cocktails 6pm, Dinner and Entertainment 7pm
Campfire Breakfast & Awards Presentation $15/person
- Sunday, September 9th, 10am
- Location: Torpy Park, Minocqua
- Cost is $10 per person per Workshop
- View Workshop Schedule and Locations